|// Our Approach //|
At Centrepoint Property Management we approach each property individually. By applying the principles of financial planning and asset management we can deliver a better return to you, the property owner.
Most property managers simply take care of the practicalities on a day-to-day basis and have no interest in helping you to maximise your income.
But, approached properly, a rented property is a powerful investment for the future, as well as a source of income. At Centrepoint Property Management we can help you to maximise that investment.
The first step is for us to examine your property and create a Property Plan. This detailed analysis of your property follows marketing and financial planning principles and leads to a plan to make your property more attractive to tenants and maximise your income.
As part of our service, we will work in tandem with your financial planner to manage the property and its income as an important element of your financial future.
We also take care of the day-to-day management of your property efficiently and with careful attention to detail. We will:
- Market your property widely to attract tenants
- Match the right tenant to the right property
- Keep in close contact with you via regular property reports
- Liaise with your financial adviser
- Process payments to you quickly and efficiently in accordance with an agreed schedule
- Carry out proactive repairs and maintenance
- Take care of administrative matters such as inspection reports
- Ensure that your tenant is treating your property with respect
Although Centrepoint Property Management offers you a more comprehensive service than traditional property managers, our fees are generally lower at 5.5% of rental income, excluding GST. We are able to offer these low fees as we are property specialists with no other business areas to support.
What to do now
If you would like to learn more about renting your property through Centrepoint Property Management, please contact us now.